- 12 Ounces (339g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Extra Large Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons (54g) Blueberry Jelly
- 2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Sweetener
- 6 Tablespoons (56g) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Graham Cracker Crumbs and blueberries.
- Mix everything together (if your cream cheese is soft you should be able to use a spoon).
- Take out around 15 silicone muffin cups and coat them with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute your graham cracker crumbs into the bottoms of your silicone cups. Pour your mix into them.
- Bake on 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Top them with 1/2 cup blueberries. Enjoy!
- Calories: 73
- Fat: .9g
- Saturated Fat: .1g
- Sodium: 169.5mg
- Carbs: 7.7g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Protein: 8.5g