Ingredients1 Large Organic Sweet Potato, peeled 2 Tbsp Olive Oil 1 tsp Sesame Oil
Sauce2 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce 1 tsp Sesame Oil ½ tsp Siracha 1 tsp Powdered Peanut Butter 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
Toppings⅛ c Crushed Peanuts 1 Green Onion, ends only 1 tsp Sesame Seeds Washed, Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wash your sweet potato (peeling the skin off is optional). Set a mandolin slicer to setting 1 (always work with the guard!) Thinly and carefully, slice the sweet potato.
- Arrange in an oven safe skillet in a spiral pattern that begins at the center of the pan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and pour over the sweet potatoes to cover. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove the baked sweet potatoes and turn the oven up to 400 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan or bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce and drizzle it baked sweet potatoes in a spiral pattern.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes and prep the toppings. When the timer goes off, set aside and let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the peanuts, green onion, sesame seeds and cilantro on top to serve.
Lauren Rae Dallas Fitness and Nutrition Coach laurenraelife.com