Do you need to satisfy your sweet tooth but can’t afford the extra calories? With the help of the Dymatize ISO100 protein powder, you can have your cake and eat it too, literally. Bake this Confetti Cheesecake made with simple ingredients to master a calorie-saving dessert option. Enjoy!
1 package of graham crackers
⅓ c. coconut oil, melted
2 containers 2% Total Greek yogurt
1 package of low fat cream cheese
1 scoop Dymatize ISO100 Birthday Cake protein powder
3 egg whites
½ cup confetti sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and spray a springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Place the graham crackers in a large ziplock back and smash them with a wooden spoon until you get a fine sand consistency.
- Add the coconut oil to the graham crackers and press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- While the crust cools, use a stand mixer to combine the yogurt and cream cheese together. Add one egg at a time at a low speed. When blended, add the protein powder and ½ of the sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture over the crust, sprinkle the remaining sprinkles on top and bake for 55 minutes or until the center is almost set. Carefully run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake from the sides. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before removing rim.