Wake up your morning routine with Complete Nutrition’s Coconut Cranberry Protein Breakfast Cookies!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2 scoops Ignite Series™ V-Core™ vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine oatmeal, protein powder, coconut and cranberries.
- In a microwavable bowl, combine peanut butter, almond milk, honey, and sea salt. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring often, until combined.
- Stir oatmeal mixture into warmed peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Place batter in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drop chilled dough, using your hands to work cookies into desired shape. Place baking sheet in fridge or freezer until cookies are set, then serve. Store any leftover cookies in the fridge or freezer.
Yield: 12 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie)
27g carbohydrate (5g fiber)
6g fat (2g saturated)