In a perfect world, we would eat all the right foods in the right proportions ensuring our body all the nutrients it needs to thrive. However, busy schedules, stress, travel…you name it, can interfere.
Keeping a few key supplements on hand is a wise strategy for supporting your health during life’s unexpected twists and turns. Although various factors such as medical conditions (digestive disorders), dietary restrictions (vegan), and life stages (pregnancy), may influence your needs, these four are a general go-to:
- Multivitamins are the foundation of nutritional insurance. They provide a host of vitamins and minerals that can easily be neglected when our diet is off or when our needs may be increased.
- Omega 3’s have been shown to play a vital role in supporting heart health, boosting immunity, regulating the inflammatory response, and in brain health. They may even support a happier disposition! Natural sources such as fatty fish, walnuts, and dark leafy greens are fantastic, but can be hard to eat enough of. An omega 3 supplement with both EPA and DHA is important for providing the two types of omega 3’s that most of us fall short on.
- Probiotics are a great way to give your gut health a jumpstart for better digestion, nutrient absorption, immune support, and even for weight management. Fermented foods like kefir, yogurt, and sauerkraut contain probiotics, but when those foods are lacking, a probiotic can come to the rescue!
- Greens Powder is a great addition to a healthy diet. Dark leafy greens are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients that support overall health and defend against disease. Greens powder can be added to smoothies or simply mixed with water for a nutritional boost.
Complete Nutrition® provides a variety of convenient supplements to keep you healthy and fit. Combination products such as the Reclaim® Multi Pure is a multivitamin with superfoods and probiotics all in one! Check out these other products for nutritional insurance:
- Reclaim® Greens; a fruit and vegetable superfood powder with additional fiber and enzyme blends.
- Omega Shred™ and Tone™ Gold provide omega 3’s with additional weight management support.
- Complete Woman™ & Complete Man™ multivitamins are a complete, on-the-go multivitamin option!