- 2 cups purple or green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons natural smooth peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl with all of the dressing until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate the finished salad for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.