Lauren Rae shares her favorite treats to share at a tailgate (or house gathering) that taste great without the guilt! Try these recipes at your next get-together.
Bunless Burger Bites
1 lb lean grass fed beef
1 Tbsp Shallot, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Your choice of cheese or non-dairy cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Mix the first 5 ingredients well and form into 1 Tbsp size balls.
3. Bake the mini burgers for 10 minutes, turning over halfway.
4. Top with your choice of cheese and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Allow the mini burgers to cool slightly before topping with a toothpick that has a small piece of avocado and 1/2 a cherry tomato.
7 Layer Greek Dip
2. Zatziki (recipe) or plain Greek yogurt
3. Kalamata olives, diced
4. Shallot, diced
5. Feta crumbles
6. Roma Tomatoes, fine dice
7. Pine Nuts
1. Layer the dip in order of ingredients.
2. Serve with toasted Pita or sliced cucumber
Follow us on Facebook @CompleteNutrition to watch more live videos with Lauren and for other nutrition and fitness tips.
Dallas Fitness and Nutrition Coach